Update 5th October 2016: Position Filled
TRC are a well-established timber window company, and to assist in our expansion plans we are looking to appoint a business development manager who will be reporting directly to the managing director.
You will have at least 5 years experience selling to the commercial clients in both the new and refurbishment market. The majority of time will be spent selling to main contractors and developers with the remaining time spent with Architects specifying our products.
You will be based at our head office in Market Harborough and will be working nationwide, but mainly in London, and will typically spend 3-4 days per week visiting clients. You will be expected to have the following attributes:
- Must have a demonstrable track record of generating business with housebuilders, developers and ideally existing relationships.
- Experience in generating tenders and managing budgets.
- Comfortable with working autonomously.
- Able to manage and expand existing relationships along with generating new business relationships.
- Driven, communicative, influential and ambitious.
Salary £40,000 – 50,0000 plus package.
If interested, then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on 01858 469 225.