TRC Contracts was appointed as main contractor from Paragon Building & Projects Consultants to provide refurbishment works to the buildings at 42-48 Clumber Street, Nottingham.
TRC Contracts were asked to:
- Investigate the building to abstain cause of cracking to the front facade
- Replace the old rusted iron beams
- Clean, repair and replace faience (terracotta)
- Restore all 42 no metal casement windows plus decoration
- Install a new roof flat with roof covering and repairs to a pitched roof
- Carry out an internal strip out back to landlord supply
Work commenced in December 2015 and is expected to be completed by February 2016.
TRC Contracts undertake all types of building restoration, including works to stonework, brickwork, terracotta and faience. We carry out repairs and replacement of individual units from plain to decorative blocks, terracotta floor tiles and decorative wall tiles. If you think we can help you with a similar project then please contact us.